Promote international networking of SMEs, involvement in research, experimental development and innovation partnership networks.
Key information for applicants:
- The deadline for applications is 2023 February 28 to 2023 May 31.
- The maximum financing amount is 20 000 Eur.
- The budget is 300 000 Eur.
- Funding intensity:
– up to 50% all project costs eligible for financing, if the project activities are carried out in the Capital Region;
– up to 85% all eligible project costs, if the project activities are carried out in the Central and Western Lithuania region.
- Possible applicants: very small, small, medium-sized companies.
- Project activities must be implemented in the capital, central and western regions of Lithuania.
- Salary expenses of the staff implementing the project during the secondment period;
- Expenses for business trips (travel, accommodation and per diem allowances) of the staff implementing the project;
- Registration fee for participation in the R&D event;
- Indirect costs of the project.
Take advantage of the support opportunity to create R&D partnerships. Ferox Baltic’s consultancy and project preparation will help you increase your business efficiency and achieve your goals.
Ferox Baltic specialists will provide more information about the measure. Get in touch now!