The main goal – to rebuild a greener, more digital, and more resilient Europe.
This grant is for the companies which have a radical, ambitious new technology vision that can create new markets and (or) deal with the challenges that the world meets and has already reached 4-5/6 Technology Readiness Levels (TRLs) / from the prototype to the real product)
Information for the applicants:
- Grant up to 2.5 mln. Eur;
- Intensity up to 100%;
- 2 evaluation phases:
1. Applications can be submitted at any time;
2. Applications can be submitted in April or in October.
- Applicants – startups, small, medium enterprises (SME), mid-caps, and larger companies*;
- There is a chance to participate as a single legal entity or as a consortium that includes at least two independent legal entities;
*In the case of mono beneficiary projects, mid-caps and larger companies will not be permitted (to participate with partners is a must).
Use the opportunity to support Your innovative projects. Ferox Baltic consultations and preparation of Your project will help reach Your goals.