1. Your personal data controller is UAB „Ferox Baltic“
DATA AND THEIR USE
3. Processed data:
3.1. UAB Ferox Baltic usually processes personal data in order to ensure day–to–day business activities. This data is usually provided by You when establishing a contractual business relationship with UAB Ferox Baltic. In the context of our contractual or informal cooperation, personal data will be generated and requested for a specific and clearly defined purpose. The following are the main purposes for which we process Your personal data.
If we work with You as a customer, we process Your data to formalize our relationship through agreements; understand and document Your needs and requests; manage the service You have asked us to provide to You, including contact with You; receive payments for services rendered; create statistics about our services; we would contact You for direct marketing purposes and offer cooperation opportunities; ensure the security of our work area; at the end of our contractual relationship, we would respond to inquiries potentially related to projects.
3.1.1. Your payment information:
We use the information to accept and return money, issue invoices, and for fraud prevention and detection. This is necessary for us to be able to fulfill our contractual obligations to You and our legal obligations to prevent and detect fraud in order to protect You and Yourself.
We will protect Your data for this purpose for a maximum of 2 (two) years from the date you provided Your data or for a maximum of 10 (ten) years from the date of the transaction (whichever is later).
3.1.2. History of Your communication with us (information you provide, for example, by e-mail, telephone): By providing services and assistance with orders to ensure proper service and protect our interests. This is necessary in order for us to be able to fulfill our contractual obligations to You and to have evidence in the event of a dispute over the quality of services and / or the fulfillment of Your contractual obligations.
We will keep the data of such communication for this purpose for no longer than 2 (two) years from the end of the communication.
TRANSMISSION OF DATA
4. We ensure the lawful processing and confidentiality of Your data, so we will only transfer Your personal data if necessary. We may transfer Your personal data to the following categories of data recipients:
4.1. to any of our group companies (including our subsidiaries and our parent company and all of its subsidiaries), including relevant employees;
4.2. to their insurers and professional advisers for risk management, professional advice or to make, enforce or defend legal claims;
4.3. For specific services, we may transfer your personal data to other service providers, such as website hosting providers, courier services, servers and their maintenance service providers, e-mail service providers, newsletters, surveys, and data protection officer service providers.
4.4. We only use service providers who have put in place / undertake to put in place appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure an appropriate level of security of data processing commensurate with the risk of infringement of the rights or freedoms of the individuals whose data will be processed under the data processing contract. meet the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation.
4.5. We may transfer Your personal data not only in the above cases but also in fulfilment of our legal obligations, as well as in the event that there is a need to protect the interests of you or other persons. For the purposes of direct marketing, we may, with Your consent, transfer personal data to our partners who provide us with marketing services.
4.6. Data recipients may be outside the Republic of Lithuania, the European Union or the European Economic Area. We will only transfer your personal data to third parties who implement appropriate technical and organizational measures in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation.
7. The following cookies may be used on the website:
7.1. Required technical cookies are cookies that are necessary for the operation of the Website;
7.2. Functional cookies are cookies that, although not necessary for the operation of the Website, significantly improve its operation, quality and user experience;
7.3. statistical cookies are cookies that are used to generate a statistical analysis of the navigation methods of the Website visitors; the data collected by these cookies is used anonymously;
7.4. Targeted or promotional cookies are cookies that are used to display offers or other information that may be of interest to You.
8.1. without deleting them and/or changing the settings of your web browser so that it does not accept cookies;
8.2. by clicking the “I Agree” tag in the cookie control.
10. In some cases, especially if You disable technical, functional cookies, do not accept cookies or delete them, the speed of Internet browsing may be slowed down, the operation of certain functions of the Website may be restricted, access to the Website may be blocked.
12. To the extent necessary, we may disclose the data collected about You from cookies to the following third parties:
12.1. third party service providers (eg technical service providers in the performance of our contracts with these service providers, including the provision of newsletter services);
12.2. third party service providers whose services we typically use for data storage, telecommunications and website hosting purposes under service agreements.
13. All other information about the cookies used on the Website, their purpose, management and data used by clicking <.. cookie settings …>.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
14. You have the following rights related to the protection of personal data: the right to receive information about the processing of personal data; the right of access to our personal data which we hold; the right to request the rectification of Your personal data, which we store; the right to ask us to remove Your personal data (“right to be forgotten”); the right to restrict the processing of your personal data; the right to object to the processing of Your personal data; the right to object to the processing of Your personal data for direct marketing purposes; the right to data portability; the right to withdraw consent to the processing of Your personal data; the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
15. If You want to exercise your rights, or have questions about the processing of Your personal data or the scope of your rights, write to us by e-mail: email@example.com
16. We implement various technical and organizational measures, which we constantly update to ensure the security of your data. If you want to know more about them, as well as other issues related to the processing of personal data, please contact us in accordance with the procedure set out in point 16.