EU funding – it is the additional financing that EU structural funds are providing for Lithuania’s business development. The money is being allocated for 7 years period (now it is 2021- 2027) by announcing invitations for submission for applicants for grants*
*grants – calls for budget allocation for business creation and expansion
Who can applicate for additional funding?
- Legal entities (various sizes, private and public, organizations)
- Individuals (holding an individual activity or business license);
- Individuals not yet engaged but wishing to start a business;
- Farmers, farm cooperatives;
- Persons under the age of 40 wishing to start farming activity.
2021 -2027 period seeks the creation of a new workplace, small and middle entities development. There is also a list of priorities is published:
- More advanced Lithuania
- Greener Lithuania
- Better connected Lithuania
- Lithuania is more socially responsible
- Closer to its citizens Lithuania
- Innovative solutions
- Improved digital connectivity
- Sustainable urban mobility
Specialists of Ferox Baltic have created this tool so that you can get at least an initial answer quickly if Your company could apply for support and we could offer You consultations with our specialists on the preparation of applications.
Fulfill this questionary and You will receive a preliminary answer and advice opportunity.